Job Position: Computer Operator V
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Summary: The Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD) is a Department of Defense (DoD) entity responsible for HM&E research and development, test and evaluation, engineering and fleet support organization for the Navy’s ships, submarines, military watercraft, and unmanned vehicles. NSWCPD is responsible for multiple technical branches in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) package development to ensure systems receive full Authority To Operate (AO), RMF System Validation of those associated packages and provide Cyber Security and Information Assurance (IA) Harding of Ashore and Afloat systems.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain an integrated system of database resources of the organization to create standard spreadsheets, reports, and procedures.
- Handle maintenance and operation of computer systems.
- Resolves variety of difficult operating issues.
- Provide technical assistances and assist programmers, systems, analyst subject matters
- Perform defined task per documented processes.
- Operate with minimum supervision and express discretionary authority.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Minimum Experience: Five (5) years of experience resolving complex operating problems
- Familiar with SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel skills (i.e., Pivot tables, formula development, etc.)
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Problem Solving
- Reporting Skills
- Data Processing
- High-level of Customer Service
Position type: Full Time
Benefits: Health, Life, LTD, 401K, FSA, Sick Leave, and Vacation
Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or CNSSI or NTSSI 4015 or 4016GSEC or CISSP or CISM or GSLC or ENSA, Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certificate
Requirement: Must be US Citizen
Clearance Level: Secret Level required, must have a current US Government Clearance
Employment is contingent on a) your ability to provide appropriate proof of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States; (b) your references and any background check being satisfactory to the Company; (c) successfully passing a pre-employment drug test; and d) your ability to get a required clearance by your effective start date.