Job Position: Computer Systems Analyst, II
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Summary: The Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD) is a Department of Defense (DoD) entity responsible for HM&E research and development, test and evaluation, engineering and fleet support organization for the Navy’s ships, submarines, military watercraft, and unmanned vehicles. NSWCPD is responsible for multiple technical branches in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) package development to ensure systems receive full Authority To Operate (AO), RMF System Validation of those associated packages and provide Cyber Security and Information Assurance (IA) Harding of Ashore and Afloat systems.
- Solve computer issues and apply computer technology to meet the individual needs.
- Techniques are structured analysis, data modeling, information engineering, mathematic model building, sampling, and cost accounting.
- Coordinate test and observe initial use of the system to ensure performance.
- Prepare specifications, flow charts, and process diagrams for computer programmers.
- Maintain and configure various operating systems
- Engage with programmers to debug the systems.
- Solve computer issues and apply computer technology methodologies.
- Work with databases, object-oriented programming, client-server applications developments, multimedia, and internet technology.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Minimum Experience: Four (4) years’ experience in computer systems analysis
- Proficiency in both programming and systems analysis
- Familiar with SharePoint and Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel skills (i.e., Pivot tables, formula development, etc.)
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Problem Solving
- Reporting Skills
- Data Processing
- High-level of Customer Service
Position type: Full Time
Benefits: Health, Life, LTD, 401K, FSA, Sick Leave, and Vacation
Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or CNSSI 4012 or 4013 or 4014 or 4015 or 4016 Certificate or NDU CISO certificate or CCNA or CAP or CompTIA Security + (CE) or ENSA
Requirement: Must be US Citizen
Clearance Level: Secret Level required, must have a current US Government Clearance
Employment is contingent on a) your ability to provide appropriate proof of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States; (b) your references and any background check being satisfactory to the Company; (c) successfully passing a pre-employment drug test; and d) your ability to get a required clearance by your effective start date.