Job Position: Navy Validator, Level III
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Summary: The Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD) is a Department of Defense (DoD) entity responsible for HM&E research and development, test and evaluation, engineering and fleet support organization for the Navy’s ships, submarines, military watercraft, and unmanned vehicles. NSWCPD is responsible for multiple technical branches in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) package development to ensure systems receive full Authority To Operate (AO), RMF System Validation of those associated packages and provide Cyber Security and Information Assurance (IA) Harding of Ashore and Afloat systems.
- Performs security validations.
- Plan, execute, and document risk assessments against known vulnerabilities based upon security approaches.
- Works with the program office to apply cybersecurity laws, policies, and directives to Navy programs and systems.
- Provides technical information assurance and cybersecurity analysis support to the Program Office.
- Maintains and tracks package security plans.
- Collect, organize, summarize, and report various data.
- Prepare final deliverable reports.
- Demonstrates an understanding of all subject areas in A&A. Average to above-average familiarity and understanding of Navy RDT&E and business systems, systems, and infrastructure.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Minimum Experience: Seven (7) years IA or A&A experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience working with Navy A&A efforts as a Navy Validator.
- Completed Department of the Navy (DON) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) Validator training course.
- Must hold an active Navy Validator Level III Certification.
- Knowledge of all A&A subject areas with in-depth familiarity an understanding of Navy IT sites, systems, and infrastructures.
- Experience in MS Office products, including Visio and scanning software/ hardware.
- Experience with evaluating hardware/software functional requirements.
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Problem Solving
- Reporting Skills
- Data Processing
- High-level of Customer Service
Position type: Full Time
Benefits: Health, Life, LTD, 401K, FSA, Sick Leave, and Vacation
Education: Master’s in Computer Science or IT related field
Requirement: Must be US Citizen
Clearance Level: Secret Level required, must have a current US Government Clearance
Employment is contingent on a) your ability to provide appropriate proof of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States; (b) your references and any background check being satisfactory to the Company; (c) successfully passing a pre-employment drug test; and d) your ability to get a required clearance by your effective start date.