Job Position: Process Master
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Summary: The Process Master shall assist the Commander Naval Surface Force, Executive Director located at Naval Base Coronado, San Diego, CA. This support will include program analysis and strategic communications in support of the Management and Financial Administration Analysis support services to the Maintenance and Modernization staff.
- Draft email and naval messages (daily, as required)
- Develop briefing packages, slides, spreadsheets, and talking points (daily, as required)
- Draft Damage Control lessons learned (daily, as required)
- Develop availability metrics presentations (daily, as required)
- Develop Personnel Qualification Standard (PQS)-like process to formally train and certify newly reported Staff personnel in the roles, responsibilities, and recurring requirements of their assigned Staff positions, within 90 days of each new member reporting to the command. Will include initial check-in and 30-day progress assessments. (daily, as required).
- Perform research and data collection to construct process guides and process maps for Staff roles and key Staff procedures using Microsoft Office suite, as directed by the government.
- Develop internal tracking of correspondence, personnel leave, and communications. Develop slide deck templates for leadership and staff use. Ensure staff policy guidance remains aligned with higher authority policy directives. (daily, as required)
- Generate updates to recurring reports and trend analysis efforts, and to enable creation of new and/or ad hoc displays and reports of data as requested. (daily, as required)
- Conduct and consolidate inventories of material stored and maintain visibility on all warehouse assets. (daily, as required)
- Assist in performing a comprehensive staff workload analysis in support of the Shore Manpower Requirements Determination (SMRD) process and provide the objective data by which to validate the right-sizing of the staff and to support any necessary manpower adjustments to achieve right sized manning. (daily, as required)
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience developing administrative process productivity tools
- Expert level proficient using MS Office S (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Advanced level communication skills, both oral and written
- Recent experience developing or producing metrics tools and reports
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships, professional demeanor, and attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding recordkeeping and time management
- Must have security clearance “secret” level
Position type: Full Time
Benefits: Health, Life, LTD, 401K, FSA, Sick Leave, and Vacation
Education: BA degree in Business Administration or in a related field from an accredited college or university
Requirement: Must be US Citizen
Clearance Level: Secret Level required, must have a current US Government clearance
Employment is contingent on a) your ability to provide appropriate proof of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States; (b) your references and any background check being satisfactory to the Company; (c) successfully passing a pre-employment drug test.
VCT Overview: Headquartered in San Diego, California, Virtual Computing Technology (a Woman Owned Small Business, SBA 8 (a)) is a leading provider of innovative IT solutions, technology, management, staffing, and engineering services that delivered superior results to the government and commercial clients. Combining deep industry expertise with best-in-breed technologies. VCT knows how to deliver solutions that help government organizations reduces cost, improve profitability, and build competitive advantage. Please visit our website www.vcomptech.com.