Job Position: Program Manager
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Summary: The Comptroller of COMNAVSURFPAC has the responsibility for the oversight, analysis, execution, and overall management of funds received from its Budget Submitting Office. The Program Manager will serve as the overall lead and act as the liaison between the company and the Government. Also, shall provide program management services to monitor procurement, and other related activities and to facilitate, coordinate and manage the program with respect to timely performance in accordance with the project schedule and the requirements of the program.
- Manage risks, develops mitigation strategies, and communicates impacts.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and execution of all program/technical support activities.
- Establishes and alters management structure to effectively direct program/technical support activities.
- Meets and confers with management officials regarding program status and discusses technical activities and problem resolutions
- Review staff performance and recommend corrective actions as needed.
- Coordinate training activities to ensure that all operations staff are properly trained to implement project activities effectively
- Evaluate and monitor the performance and efficiency of programs to ensure that program implementation is on target.
- Prepare presentation materials for management report
- Provide support by gathering and analyzing data in the establishment and/or maintenance of corporate business processes, procedures, and policies.
- Assist with the preparation of a variety of reports covering budget status, forecast reports and other management reports.
- Assist in the initiation, conducting and coordinating of studies and analysis on resource allocation, financial program evaluation reviews; analyze programs to ensure that program financial goals and work plans are on target.
- Preform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Navy administrative or technical management experience
- 5 years recent Supervisory experience in analyses, information systems, and implementation of technical projects similar.
- Experience in the management of various labor categories, monitoring of costs, and adherence to the basic requirements of federal government cost reimbursable service contracts
- Efficient in MS Office suite (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must be highly organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships, professional demeanor, and attitude
- Must have a security clearance “secret” level
Position type: Full Time
Benefits: Health, Life, LTD, 401K, FSA, Sick Leave, and Vacation
Education: Post graduate degree in Business Management or in a related field
Requirement: Must be US Citizen
Clearance Level: Secret Level required, must have a current US Government Clearance
Employment is contingent on a) your ability to provide appropriate proof of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States; (b) your references and any background check being satisfactory to the Company; (c) successfully passing a pre-employment drug test
VCT Overview: Headquartered in San Diego, California, Virtual Computing Technology (a Woman Owned Small Business, SBA 8 (a)) is a leading provider of innovative IT solutions, technology, management, staffing, and engineering services that delivered superior results to the government and commercial clients. Combining deep industry expertise with best-in-breed technologies. VCT knows how to deliver solutions that help government organizations reduces cost, improve profitability, and build competitive advantage. Please visit our website www.vcomptech.com.