Job Position: Secretary 2
Job Location: Naval Base, San Diego, CA
Shall provide Administrative support for Commander Naval Air Forces (CNAF).
• Responsible for administrative duties such as correspondence control; forms management, report management and directives management.
• Prepare Navy Correspondence to include the draft (s) and finished copies. • Review report correspondence for new, revised, or cancelled reports prior to publication/distribution.
• Stamp, mark, seal, package, type address label and affix to parcel and route unclassified outgoing communication.
• Provide assistance on use of local filing system including storage and retrieval of correspondence and documentation.
• Provide basic Defense Travel System (DTS) support with authorization and vouchers.
• Perform other job-related duties assigned by the Site Manager. Required Education/Skills:
• Must have a Current Secret Security Clearance.
• Proficient using MS Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) • Excellent written and verbal communication
• Must be dependable
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships, professional demeanor, and attitude
Position Type: Full Time/Non-Exempt
Job Rate: $20.18/hr.
Benefits: Health, Life, LTD, FSA, 401K, Sick Leave and Vacation
Education: High School or equivalent
Requirement: Must be US Citizen
Clearance Level: Secret Level required, must have a current US Government Clearance