Job Location: Naval Base, San Diego, CA
Will provide support for Commander Naval Air Forces (CNAF). The Site Manager will provide support within the Administrative, Training, Operations, Special Projects and Maintenance Departments for organizational level support of Fleet Replacement Squadrons, Test and Evaluation Squadrons, and CNAP Headquarters Flag Admin, N01F, N3, N8, and N42 Directorates. The Site Manager is an assistant to the Deputy Program Manager and will be responsible for administrative support services, personnel administrative support services and travel support services. This position will perform a variety of tasks.
- Provide administrative services, mail services, correspondence preparations and distribution, reporting and detaching personnel, provide data collection and drafting for various personnel actions, and evaluations for squadron staff and students.
- Greet visitors to the office and department, and answer questions regarding office procedures and policies.
- Review training requirements for personnel to ensure training is matching with duties performed.
- Ensure personnel licenses, certifications, and qualifications are maintained current and documented.
- Review and update travel documents for accuracy.
- Performs duties as the primary interface with Contracting Officer Representative (COR) and submits required reports.
- Maintain documents in electronic file format.
- Always follows safety protocols and maintains a high level of safety awareness.
- Accountable for assigned Company Owned Property, Government Furnished Property, and Government Furnished Equipment.
- Ensure work is performed is in accordance with published Instructions, Federal, State, and Local OSHA regulations.
- Update logbooks, training folders and database systems for flight training for staff and student personnel.
- Interface weekly with other Site Manager to review best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Secret Security Clearance.
- Knowledge of Navy correspondence and records management procedures and Navy squadron organizational structure/relationships is preferred however knowledge of correspondence and record management procedures used by Department of Defense (DoD) components other than the U.S. Navy are acceptable.
- A minimum of three years’ (3) experience in supervisory or managerial position in a U.S. Navy activity (preferred) or Department of Defense (DoD) activity (acceptable) as a uniformed service member, civil servant or contractor employee performing Routine Administrative, Personnel Administrative Support Services, or Travel Administrative Support Services.
- Ability to delegate tasks and workloads to employees.
- Familiar with Defense Travel System
- Superior communication skills with the customer, employees, and coworkers.
- Microsoft Office proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint.
Position Type: Full Time
Benefits: Health, Life, LTD, FSA, 401K, Sick Leave and Vacation
Education: High School or equivalent
Requirement: Must be US Citizen
Clearance Level: Secret Level required, must have a current US Government Clearance